Pedestrian and driveway gates from Aliquantum allow access to a property from the front of the house. Gates are fabricated in a range of configurations and sizes that may also incorporate laser cut motifs as well as a range of infill alternatives such as tongue and grooved section, solid panels or a range of slat configurations and sizes.
Other features of pedestrian and driveway gates from Aliquantum include:
- Stainless steel fabrication
- Polished or brushed finishes
- Optional powder coat frames
- 50 x 50 mm, 38 x 38 mm and 50 x 25 mm section profiles
- Ability to customise gate design to accommodate any landscaping challenge (e.g. sloping or retaining walls)
- Incorporation of quality hardware in compliance with Western Australia's swimming pool regulations
- Can be automated to operate via intercom or remote control
For quality pedestrian and driveway gates, Aliquantum provide flexible and effective products to suit whatever application.