Adept Industrial Solutions presents the Stylus acid free tapes designed for hi-temp splicing and laminating as well as adhering folders, decals, signs and posters.
Stylus acid free tapes are available in three types with varying features and performance characteristics to suit diverse application requirements.
Non-woven tissue coated on both sides with an aggressive long ageing acrylic adhesive
Stylus Tape 740 acid free tapes incorporate an aggressive rubber adhesive to make them suitable for applications where instant adhesion to a variety of surfaces is required.
The pH neutral Tape 740 is also suitable for applications where higher temperatures and higher shear forces are experienced or where long term bonding is required.
The acid free tapes are available in a size range of 6mm to 1250mm in rolls of 33m.
Treated paper coated with an aggressive solvent rubber based adhesive
- Ideal for paper splicing and flying splices in the manufacture of corrugated cartons
- Suitable for adhering decals, signs and posters to various surfaces including most plastics
- Excellent seaming tape for sail makers
- pH neutral tape is also suitable for use by picture framers
Stylus Tape 270 acid free tapes are made from treated paper and available in a brown colour. The hand tear-able tapes are coated with a pH neutral adhesive that can stick to paper and board of all grades and even adheres to wood. The paper tapes can stick to themselves and can also be written on.
The acid free adhesive tapes are available in sizes of 24mm, 36mm and 48mm in 50m rolls.
Tape 270 acid free tapes are suitable for light duty packaging, holding and bundling applications. The pH neutral tape is ideal for use by picture framers.
Non-woven tissue coated on both sides with an aggressive solvent based acrylic adhesive
These Stylus acid free tapes incorporate an aggressive adhesive that adheres to a wide variety of surfaces such as glass, plastic, paper, cloth, cardboard (coated and uncoated) as well as various grades of foam.
The tapes are available in sizes from 6mm up to 1070mm in 50m and 250m rolls.
- Ideal for print finishers for adhering folders
- Ideal for printers for splicing and joining of paper or corrugated board
- Adhering presentation folders together
- Suitable for sail-makers for seaming of sails
- Jumbo rolls ideal for foam converters for laminating to various grades of foam
- pH neutral tapes are ideal for picture framers.
Stylus Tape 745 acid free tapes incorporate an aggressive acrylic adhesive adheres to a wide variety of surfaces like glass, plastic, paper, cloth, cardboard coated & uncoated & various grades of foam both short & long term. Ideal for Picture Framers as 745 is pH neutral.
Non-woven tissue coated on both sides with an aggressive solvent based acrylic adhesive. The acid free tapes are available in a size range of 6mm to 1070mm x 50M & 6mm to 1070 x 250M (Max. OD 280mm)
- ideal for print finishers for adhering folders,
- printers for splicing & joining of paper & corrugated board
- adhering presentation folders together
- sail-makers for seaming of sails
- jumbo rolls ideal for foam Converters for laminating to various grades of foam.