The Australian Construction Awards (ACA) are joining the Sydney Build Expo in March 2018. To coincide with the announcement, nominations for the awards have now opened.
Recognising the achievements, developments and innovation within Australia's construction industry, the ACA features a wide range of categories for solution providers, contractors, architects, developers and local authorities.
Awards categories include:
- Architectural Design of the Year
- Regeneration Project of the Year
- Sustainable Construction Award
- Health & Safety Solution of the Year
- Process Innovation of the Year
- Technological Innovation of the Year
- Supplier of the Year
- Marketing Initiative of the Year
- Offsite Construction Project of the Year
- Women in Construction Award
- Risk Engineer of the Year Award
- Product Innovation of the Year
- Australian Build Excellence Award
The ACA 2018 will be judged by a leading panel of industry experts from across the construction and design industries. The awards are free to enter.
Nominations will close 31 January 2018, before the winners are announced at the Expo on 15 March 2018. More details here.