Windsor Baths Australia is a manufacturer of high quality walk in baths designed for people who face difficulty in using normal baths.
Walk in baths allow mobility-impaired users to walk into their baths and sit down, allowing them to bathe with dignity as well as in comfort and safety.
For those with mobility problems, this type of bath will allow them to remain independent at home for many years and significantly reduce the risk of injury from slips and falls.
Windsor walk in baths are sold through Harvey Norman Bathroom and Tile shops throughout NSW and the ACT.
As part of their expansion, Windsor Baths is releasing four new walk in bath models including the ‘Access’ model that is designed to meet the needs of the wide range of mobility-impaired users.
The Windsor Access walk in bath is the most versatile of the newer models. This slide-in bathtub is perfect for those needing wheelchair access or users looking ahead to future needs.
The Access walk in bath facilitates easy entry access; the user opens the outward opening door, sits down and slides their legs in.
Walk in bath features include:
- Easy access and comfort, designed for those needing maximum accessibility
- Right or left mounted door
- Easy opening, non-leak door with locking handle
- Australian sourced and Australian Standards compliant
- Plumbing includes custom-made super fast-fill taps from RAM taps and fast-draining Hepflex drainage
- Stainless steel frame and levelling legs with 2" adjustment
- Made of marine-grade gel-coat fibreglass
- Moulded seat and back with head and seat cushions
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 132cm L x 73cm W x 106.6cm H
- Colour: White
Walk in baths also feature an optional hydrotherapy feature:
- Hydrotherapy air-spa system from CG Air of Canada
- A specialist hydrotherapy system from one of the world’s leading suppliers, it is purpose-designed to alleviate pain symptoms from rheumatism, arthritis and similar painful conditions
- System purges itself between uses to help prevent cross infection