Following on from the two years establishment program in NZ of the interior plasterboard finish Sheetrock brand Tuff-Hide, USG is in the process of launching this product in Australia.
Tuff-Hide is a unique new development from USG's gypsum technology. It is a coating designed especially for interior application over plasterboard for a superior, consistent Level 5 finish prior to painting.
Features of Tuff-Hide:
· Spray applied skim and primer in a single high build coat
· Dries to a tough, durable, hard, abrasion resistant super white matt finish
· Can be tinted for ceiling applications or for deep tone wall colours
· No or minimal sanding substantially reduces dust and project completion times
· Assists critical light situations
· Can only be applied by USG trained and approved accredited applicators
Accredited applicators will be established for Level 5 finish requirements in due course. Currently applicators are available in Victoria, Queensland and New South Wales.