Technical Protection Systems now offers windows with frame and glass combinations approved for cyclone Category D areas, having successfully passed the new AS/NZS1170.2-2011 cyclone resistant standard.
Combining the Forster Presto framing system with StormShield Gen 2 cyclonic glass from Glasshape, TPS’ cyclone resistant windows can also be offered with fire rated glass to achieve up to -/120/- fire resistance with full Category D cyclonic resistance.
Presto framing system
A non-insulated steel framing system delivering fire, bullet, smoke and intruder resistance, Forster Presto is approved for fire resistance up to -/120/- for both doors and windows. Offering both cost and aesthetic advantages in various environments, the framing system is increasingly being chosen for applications that require steel doors and windows, even where no further performance is required.
Presto framing systems are offered in both mild and stainless steel, and feature a very slimline visible section with excellent strength. Presto is perfect for very large panes.
Mild steel sections can be treated with paint or powdercoated, or selective profiles can be hot dipped galvanised. Stainless steel sections are available in linished 304 grade, and can also be painted or powdercoated for use in highly corrosive environments.
The complete Presto framing range comes with all hardware including hinges, locks, handles, door seals, beadings, etc., to provide complete integration and seamless assembly.
Safety and protection
- Smoke-resistant doors RS-1/RS-2 according to DIN 18095 (DE)
- Fire-resistant doors and screenings -/30/- to -/120/- (AS1530.4)
- Metal sheet tubular frame doors -/30/- (AS1530.4)
- Burglar-resistant doors RC 1-3 according to EN 1627-1630
- Bulletproof FB4 according to EN 1522 (G0, G1 & G2, AS2343) for doors, windows and screens
- -/30/- to suit Australian bushfire “Flame Zone” attack level, BAL: FZ