Rotech Group Pty Ltd
presents the D10 sliding gate operators designed for use on gates weighing up to 1000kg.
Ideal for industrial complexes and factory entrances, the D10 sliding gate operators use a high torque 24 VDC motor coupled to a robust gearbox that provides an automation system designed for fast, powerful and easy set up, and fitted with battery back-up.
The 24 VDC industrial gate operators with battery back-up are extremely fast low voltage operators at 26m per minute or 433 mm/sec, with the ability to open a 6m gate in 13 seconds. The opening and closing speeds as well as the ramp up/ ramp down functions are independently adjustable, allowing the gate to be opened at full speed and closed at a slower rate to help reduce accidents and damage to the gate.
Key features of D10 sliding gate operators:
- User-friendly LCD control panel with intuitive menu enables the installer to quickly program numerous functions
- Options include control of pillar lights, gate operating modes, 7-day timer to time bar or activate physical inputs and individual radio transmitters
- Rolling code high security Nova radio receiver built into the control panel
- Individual transmitters can be added or deleted from receiver memory, which can store 500 transmitter codes
- Battery back-up as standard
- Safety sensing and control of the open and closed position provided through the DOSS operating system
- Control panel fully sealed to prevent ingress of dirt and insects
- Diagnostic LCD display aids fault finding
- Control panel monitors safety circuits to ensure correct and safe operation of the gate operator
- Optional memory module can record all the settings of the control panel and the transmitter codes
- Optional remote status indication shows the gate position, battery low, power failure and multiple collision detection