Recycle & Composting Equipment is the supplier of Frontier self propelled windrow turners in Australia and New Zealand. The Frontier self propelled windrow turners are available in two and four wheel drive versions. The Frontier self propelled windrow turners does not require caterpillar tracks thus keeping a competitive pricing. With sizes ranging from 14 foot wide right up to 22 foot wide, the Frontier self propelled windrow turners has a compost turner for your application.
Frontier self propelled windrow turners come with a self trailering option to allow it to be quickly and easily shifted on public roads without the need for a low loader.
Frontier self-propelled windrow turners come equipped with air-conditioned cabs and hydraulic planetary wheel-drives with built-in brakes. Recycle & Composting Equipment’s drum drives are belt-driven, which are reliable and dependable and provide minimal maintenance for the long life of the machine. Recycle & Composting Equipment’s patented Turborator will provide 100% mixing, 100% aeration, total porosity and odour control.
- 260 Horsepower
- 2,300 cubic meters per hour throughput
- Tunnel – 4.2 m wide x 1.8 m high, adjustable to 2.3 m
- 350 Horsepower
- 3000 cubic meters per hour throughput
- Tunnel – 4.9 m wide x 1.9 m high, adjustable to 2.5 m
- 400 Horsepower
- 3600 cubic meters per hour throughput
- Tunnel – 5.4 m wide x 1.9 m high, adjustable to 2.5 m
- 475 Horsepower
- 4200 cubic meters per hour throughput
- Tunnel – 6m wide x 1.93m high, adjustable to 2.5 m
- 525 Horsepower
- 5000 cubic meters per hour throughput
- Tunnel – 6.7 m wide x 2.1 m high, adjustable to 2.6 m
The heart of the Frontier self propelled windrow turners is in the patented drum and paddle design. Recycle & Composting Equipment’s paddles are abrasion resistant and weigh 3 kgs to 4.5 kgs each, making them impervious to small rocks and debris; saving you time and money.
The processing action of these paddles has proven to be superior to rotor-tillers, conveyors, augers, knives or flat paddle designs. Frontier's patented feature aerates material as it mixes - left to right - right to left - top to bottom - bottom to top and inside out.
- Particle size reduction without pulverizing.
- Mixes by turbulently throwing material in two predetermined crossing patterns.
- Creates two CO2 purging circulating airflows, (15 cu.ft. of air for every 1 cu.ft. of material.).
- The combination of airflow and physical throw of the paddles shape the windrow into its optimum shape and porosity.
- The resulting 100% aeration and 100% mixing yields microbial population growth producing rapid odour-free composting.
- Your benefit from owning a Frontier self propelled windrow turner will continue for years. The Frontier self propelled windrow turner are rugged, strong and maintenance-friendly. Frontier's ability to continue making you money is based on the proven record of our customers' success and satisfaction.
- Fewer turns = less operating costs.
- More material through the screen = more material available for sale per cycle.
100% aerationThe paddles are designed like scoops, which suck in tremendous amounts of air into the material. Due to the enormous amount of air lifting and mixing the material, there is little if any contact with the surface of the drum therefore eliminating drum wear and future drum replacement.