LED lighting will be a key feature of a wide array of lighting and lighting controls products and solutions being showcased by Philips Dynalite at the CEDIA this year.
Philips, a world leader in LED technology will be showcasing an exciting selection of new LED lighting products at the CEDIA 2012 show. Key offerings in the LED portfolio include the new Ledino Range with 40 options for ceiling, wall and desk-light applications as well as Imageo table lights and the chic LivingColours lamps.
According to Philips Dynalite ANZ Dimension Channel Manager, Aaron Castles, the launch of these products marks Philips Lighting’s entry into the consumer luminaires and accessories market. A leader in the LED retrofit lamp and LED systems markets, Philips combines stunning styling with technical expertise in the new Ledino, Imageo and LivingColours ranges.
Key features of Philips Ledino LED lighting products:
Key features of Philips Imageo LED table lights:
- Fully LED indoor lighting range
- Comprises of ceiling downlights and spotlights, wall-mountable uplights and downlights, plus freestanding desk lights
- Two colour temperatures, white light at 4000K, and colour temperature and warm light at 2700K
- Fully dimmable LEDs when used in conjunction with Philips Dynalite dimming controls
- Designed for home applications as well as hospitality and office environments
Key features of Philips LivingColours LED lamps:
- Battery-operated LED lighting fixtures
- Comes complete with an induction battery charger
- Can be tilted to change the ambient hue
- Also simply programmed to cycle through a spectrum of colours
- Produces up to 16 million colours to control room ambience
- Choice of four shell designs to be positioned on the floor or the table
- Remote controlled selection of colour and intensity
- Lamps can be set to cycle through colours automatically
- Up to four lamps can be controlled in coordination through a single remote control
The Philips Dynalite stand at the CEDIA show will feature a wide range of lighting products and solutions. Dealers will also be able to learn about the latest developments in the Philips Dynalite Dimension program, which aims to impart knowledge about Philips products to dealers, resellers and integrators through face-to-face and online training options as well as a dedicated website.
Philips will also be running a prize draw each day during the CEDIA show, offering visitors an opportunity to win one of the stylish LivingColours lamps.
Philips is exhibiting its products on Stand 52 at the CEDIA show being held at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre from 9 to 11 May 2012.