The Markilux Syncra is a free-standing awning system that can hold two independently operated awnings offered by Markilux Australia
Its innovative design of a free-standing awning makes its ideal for outdoor entertaining areas.
Two different versions of the awning are available the Syncra Fix that can be mounted on concrete or the Syncra Flex which can be bolted or weighted down for easy relocation.
You can choose from seven different awning models from the Markilux range to accommodate a range of styles and requirements.
The awning stand is powder-coated and includes a top profile in the same colour as the awning itself.
All awnings have a stainless steel winding handle and a gear mechanism
Accessorize your Syncra system with:
- Height 3 metres with walk under height of 2 metres
- Dual awnings can cover up to 56 square metres
- Custom build up to three Syncra system awnings for a coverage of up to 168 square metres
- • All year sun and rain protection using the Markilux Sunsilk SNC or Perla FR fire retardant fabrics
- • Somfy remote control and automation
- • Side wind breaks
- • Extendable valances
- • Built in guttering
- • Infra red heaters
- • Sun and wind sensors
- • Light and sound systems