The Markilux 6000 Uber Cocoon folding arm awning is a technical innovation in sun shade solutions, suitable for commercial and domestic applications including houses, large open courtyards and balconies.
Markilux 6000 Uber Cocoon Folding Arm Awning is available in three styles, each designed for a specific look and feel to compliment new or existing projects:
Incorporates the revolutionary Bionic Tendon that provides a tensile strength greater than steel
- Club: Vibrant and fresh look
- Studio: Modern and classic style
- Lounge: Refined and classic available in a range of subdued tones
- Up to 15 times stronger than steel
- Stress-tested to over 50,000 movements without any signs of stress, wear, tear or fatigue
- Maximise outdoor areas
- Tear-resistant and maintenance free
- Choose from various options including fluorescent tubular and halogen low voltage lighting system modules
- Available in a range of awning fabrics and powder coat colours
Nano-Coating (powdercoat) technology ensures dirt does not adhere to the surface, allowing rainwater to wash it away.
Highly tear resistant, durable and maintenance free, perfect for all projects
Recent Projects using the Markilux Folding Arm Awnings includes:
- Hilton Resort and Spa, Denarau Island Fiji
- Vatulele Resort, Fiji
- Sydney Wildlife World, Darling Harbour
- The Sands Hotel, Maroubra
- Edinburgh Castle Hotel, Sydney
- Sails Restaurant, Noosa Heads
Folding arm awnings can be custom made to 14m wide, with the inclusion of a junction roller and split covers
Signature Sunsilk SNC, Perla FR and Transilk FR offer exclusive features including self-cleaning and fire retardant properties.