Composed. Timeless and Deliberate.
Not often can a bathroom tap be described as a piece of art, but the launch of Kohler’s new Composed tapware range is the embodiment of balance and perfect proportions.
The Composed tapware collection – which has won the prestigious Red Dot Design Award - features a single lever basin mixer in both regular and Super Tall, plus a three-piece basin set with the choice of either lever or cross handles. Shower/bath mixers, with and without diverter, plus 3-piece bath sets with matching lever or cross handles completes the range.
The hero single lever basin mixer is truly timeless in its design – its geometric shape, with long spout and side-mounted control create visual balance and true refinement. Its polished chrome finish has the acclaimed Kohler resistance to tarnishing and corrosion.
Features and benefits:
- Modern design with a nod to the past
- Complements myriad of bathing suites
- Comes in standard mixer and super tall to suit a range of installation types – with the addition of cross or lever handle on 3 piece sets
- Integrated aerator which reduces splash back
- Complete hospitality compatible offering – basin, bath and showering tapware
- Kohler finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing - twice exceeds industry durability standards
- Kohler ceramic disk valves twice exceed industry longevity standards, ensuring durableperformance for life
- Available in 3 standard PVD finishes: Chrome, Titanium, French Gold
- Customized PVD finishes available on request
Available in both polished chrome and a stunning new titanium finish. Titanium is a PVD finish that is the look of the future, a subtle silver grey matt finish - not as flamboyant as gold, but shines with a subtle mystery. Also available in French Gold for special projects.