Kennards Hire has expanded its fleet of elevated work platforms with the addition of 50 new boom lifts and scissor lifts.
The major new additions include:
- Diesel-powered 4WD straight boom lifts (20.32m and 14.02m)
- Knuckle boom lifts (18.47m, 13.72m and 10.31m)
- Electric-powered knuckle booms (13.72m and 9.14m)
- Rough terrain scissor lifts (13.11m)
- Electric scissor lifts (12.19m)
- Diesel-powered mini rough terrain machines (7.92m)
The larger diesel-powered units have the added advantage of an on-board 5kVA generator for running power tools.
Previously, Kennards Hire’s biggest knuckle booms available were 13.72m (45ft), and straight booms are an entirely new product for Kennards’ customers.
These new elevated work platforms are currently available for hire in Sydney and Melbourne, with a further rollout planned for other states.