Gala Systems introduced a demonstration model of the 75mm diameter I-Lock Spiralift (ILS-75) at the Showtech Tradeshow 2011 held in Berlin recently.
Spiralift I-Lock is a range of under stage lifting devices used in lift applications on the stage during events and theatrical productions.
Spiralift I-Lock 75 is a new, compact and cost-effective range of lifting devices that can be adapted to diverse applications such as podium table lifts and camera lifts.
Spiralift I-Lock 75 combines two stainless interlocking bands to form a rigid column. A small electric motor provides the push or pull action with infinite adjustability.
The I-Lock Spiralift can be integrated into extremely compact designs, ensuring precise lifting with reliable and smooth operation. Noise generation in the I-Lock 75 is also the lowest among all Spiralift models and comparable to competitor systems on the market.
Key benefits of I-Lock Spiralift:
- Stability of the column in all axes in any direction
- Low noise generation
- Unsurpassed ratio of deployed vs collapsed height
- Smooth rotary motion and quiet operation
- Easy to handle and install
- Large proportional static capacity
- Very compact design
- Low wear results in low maintenance requirement
- No corrosion due to stainless steel construction
The Gala I-Lock Spiralift is available from Jands
, a leading Australian distributor of professional sound equipment, lighting systems and staging equipment.