Hundreds of industry professionals access The Content Corner each month to keep up to date with the latest educational downloads for architects, specifiers, designers, and developers.
This month nine all-new downloads are available to download Free of charge to industry professionals.
The Content Corner, is Australia’s largest online content and resource library published on Architecture & Design.
New to the Content Corner in August:
- Hygiene and sustainability: Specifying sensor taps for a modern world [Download]
- Transforming construction workflows for speed, quality and efficiency [Download]
- Specifying textile composite flooring for educational applications [Download]
- Specifying adjustable kitchen and bathroom fittings under the SDA Design Standard [Download]
- The benefits of autoclaved aerated concrete in modern construction [Download]
- A specifier's guide to recycled polymer surface water drain solutions [Download]
- Lessons from leaky homes: Designing weatherproof facades for modern Australian buildings [Download]
- Perfecting indoor outdoor flow: A specifier's guide to aluminium louvre roof solutions [Download]
- Transforming Surfaces: Using glass finishes to redefine commercial spaces [Download]
To view all the latest additions to The Content Corner, please visit here