Hettich offers the InnoTech range of drawer systems designed to create customisable storage spaces in modern open plan homes.
InnoTech drawers are designed to embrace the current trend of open plan homes that incorporate sleek lines and innovative storage space solutions to create visual statements and differentiate areas.
Hettich offers InnoTech drawers for kitchens, bathrooms and living areas in a range of stylish materials.
Winner of the 2011 designEx New Bathroom Product of the Year award, the newly launched InnoTech Push to Open drawers are the latest addition to Hettich’s renowned InnoTech range featuring manual push to open technology and eliminating handles for a sleek minimalist look.
According to Dave Angus, Marketing Manager, Hettich Australia/NZ, Hettich makes kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms and living rooms work beautifully by providing all the bits and pieces that help lift the experience in the home to a new level.
Angus comments that modern-day consumers seek high levels of functionality in their homes in addition to innovative design that reflects their individual tastes.
Key features of InnoTech Push to Open drawers:
- Can be opened easily with a light touch regardless of how heavy the contents are
- Manual push to open drawers with a compact system that easily fits to new or existing cabinetry
- Hettich’s unique high quality Quadro drawer runner technology ensures drawers run smoothly for a lifetime of enjoyment
- Can be used in the bathroom combined with any of InnoTech’s drawer accessories for storing toiletries and other items
- Variety of widths ranging from 300mm to 800mm
- Silver or white finish
- Antistatic surface ensures drawers are easy to clean and integrate stylishly and seamlessly into any design