Realistic Kitchens’ Hettich Endorsed Showroom, showcasing the latest in European kitchen cabinetry and joinery has helped the Ballarat business get a good start in 2012.
Opened in November last, the new showroom has given the business the strongest start to a year in over 35 years of operation, according to owner Malcolm Alexander. Established in 1978, Realistic Kitchens has become one of the biggest kitchen cabinetry companies in the area.
Ten times larger than before, the new showroom makes Realistic Kitchens a one stop shop for anyone considering kitchen renovations.
Realistic Kitchens’ new showroom allows homeowners who are planning kitchen renovations to see and touch the comprehensive range of products, enabling them to assess different products and features before making a decision for their dream kitchens.
The brand new state-of-the-art showroom has also won accreditation from one of the world’s leading cabinetry technology suppliers as a Hettich Endorsed Showroom.
Malcolm says that people are placing orders for soft close hinges, pull-out pantries, push to open drawers and different cutlery inserts as soon as they see them at the showroom.
All Hettich Endorsed Showrooms help project owners and their advisors transform kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms and living rooms from the ordinary to the exceptional by providing all the elements of cabinet hardware and lighting that make living spaces work beautifully.
Hettich’s range of cabinetry solutions:
- Soft closing drawers with customisable design elements
- Quality drawer runners on precision tracks with soft close options
- Full range of storage accessories for all living spaces
- Award winning hinge systems with soft close options
- Latest European designed LED cabinet lighting and switching
- Folding and sliding door systems including heavy duty applications
- Overhead flap fitting options with soft‐close technology
- Decorative handles in various styles with advanced surface finishes
- Interior fitting solutions to improve the living experience