Household plumbing systems in Australia can vary between mains pressure, gravity or low pressure, and unequal pressure (a combination of low and high), which often poses a problem when it comes to tapware. Greens Tapware have a solution to this problem with their QL Cartridge, a new innovation in mixer technology which can operate with either very high or very low water pressures.
Many hours of engineering have gone into making sure the QL Catridge tap mixer operates reliably in both the variable conditions and the high mains pressure in Australia.
The QL Cartridge tap mixer from Greens Tapware have a range of features, including:
- adjustable anti scald ring to prevents accidental scalding
- long life drip free ceramic discs
- non return valves for safer mixing
- adjustable flow limiter to conserve water
- inbuilt muffler for quiet operation
- reinforcing plate for longer life
- large inlets for better flow in low water pressure systems
Greens Tapware QL Cartridge tap mixers are available in the following tapware ranges:
- 3000 Series, 5000 Series
- Health Care.
Greens Tapware back the quality and durability of their QL Cartridge tap mixers with a 10 year warranty, which includes five years parts and labour, and an additional 5 years cartridge replacement.