The Apollo Step Tread, available from G.James Access Equipment , offers the building industry a new low maintenance alternative to the timber and concrete treads currently available.
Manufactured from extruded aluminium, the design of the Apollo Step Tread incorporates adjustable fixing positions for easy installation and ribbed grooves that extend over the front edge to maximise the area of grip.
The Apollo Step Tread is manufactured in accordance with ISO-9001 and is rated to a 450kg workload limit.
Consider not only for new construction, but also to replace deteriorated timber treads where the durable, easy-to-install qualities make the Apollo Step Tread the ideal choice.
- Cast aluminium end-caps
- Compliance with all relevant building codes
- Will not split, warp or ever require painting
- Ribbed non-slip grooves
- Adjustable fixing positions
- Concealed fixings
- Available in mill finish or clear anodised
- Standard lengths: 900mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1800mm and 2400mm
- Dimensions: 250mm (w) x 50mm (h) with a 2.5mm wall thickness