The newly upgraded website of Dux Hot Water is now online.
Dux Hot Water, Australia’s largest locally-owned hot water manufacturer announces the launch of its new website, featuring a number of useful assessment tools and calculators to help plumbers install the correct hot water heaters for their customers while assisting homeowners claim all relevant Government rebates.
Commenting on the launch of the website, Steve Linton, Marketing Manager at Dux Hot Water said that the new Dux website has been designed to engage with Australian homeowners and offer them comprehensive product information, useful calculators and online tools.
A key objective of the website redesign project was to update both the look and the content of the Dux site. The website needed to be practical and functional while being visually appealing and informative at the same time.
Additionally, the website also features Ian Kiernan and focuses on their partnership with Clean Up.
The site has been developed to create an easy-to-use yet comprehensive portal for homeowners who want to make an informed decision about hot water products to suit their needs as well as all current rebates available.
Key features of the new Dux Hot Water website:
- Complete hot water assessment tool that automatically determines the best hot water heaters for homeowners based on their inputs
- Compares carbon emissions and estimated running costs
- Calculates the total value of all applicable Federal and State rebates
- Provides claim forms for rebates and links to the full eligibility criteria
- Dux Innovation feature on the home page communicates innovative products and services
- Product brochures for the complete Dux range of environmental water heaters
- Section for after-sales service requests and warranty registrations