Dulux Powder Coatings has released two new architectural aluminium powder coatings: the Ultra Durable Fluoroset X25 and the Super Durable Duratec X15.
First launched in 1991, Fluoroset X25 is a 100% PVF3 fluoropolymer system and stands alone for proven performance in the field. Dulux offers Fluoroset X25 architectural aluminium coatings in six stock colours.
Duratec X15 was first launched in 1988, and has been used extensively in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia. Dulux offers Duratec architectural aluminium coatings in a choice of over 20 stock colours chosen to complement the appearance of commercial architectural features.
Fluoroset X25 architectural aluminium coatings are suitable for:
Duratec X15 architectural aluminium coatings are suitable for:
- Monumental/ landmark projects where product performance is under constant review
- All prestigious commercial and residential projects, irrespective of height
- Buildings that require class leading colour and gloss retention
- Developments greater than 10 metres from salt water
- Achievement of AAMA 2605-11 performance
- Buildings requiring a 25-year colour warranty and 25-year film integrity warranty
- High rise residential and commercial projects, equivalent to any class under the Australian Building Code
- All major architectural developments irrespective of the height and most environments
- Achievement of AAMA 2604-10 performance
- Buildings requiring a 15-year colour and film integrity warranty
Colour cards for both architectural aluminium coatings can be ordered for free from Dulux Powder Coatings.