The innovative Epure Zone kitchen sink from Clark has won a Design Award in the Domestic Appliances Category at the 2013 Australian International Design Awards.
One of more than 200 Australian and internationally designed products assessed by a panel of international design experts for the Design Awards, Epure Zone sink competed in a pool of 21 product finalists in the Domestic Appliances Category. The Epure Zone sink was selected for offering real functional benefits to the user through leading edge and innovative design.
A division of Good Design Australia, the Australian International Design Awards are one of the oldest and most prestigious design awards in the world, which recognise and reward product design and innovation excellence.
The Design Award recognises Epure Zone’s innovative engineering, which revolutionises food preparation, clean-up and storage. Additionally, the Epure Zone sink from Clark was selected by the Powerhouse Museum to be a part of their Australian International Design Awards exhibition.
Clark’s Epure Zone is the latest advancement in the evolution of the kitchen sink space with the versatile sink easily converting into a drainer, dish drying rack, colander and chopping board. The Epure Zone cleverly combines different levels of functionality, and eliminates the need to reach into cupboards for kitchen essentials.
Key features of Epure Zone kitchen sinks:
- Multi-level sliding feature beneath stainless steel covers allows the drainer, colander and chopping board to slide along the width of the sink
- Drainer integrated with the covers to provide a harmonious visual continuation of the bench top surface
- Rectangular shaped bowls with deep and generous space offer single and 1½ size options and a distinctive square basket waste
- Constructed from 100% recyclable, 1.2mm thick 304 stainless steel
- Hygienic, and stain- and odour-resistant
- Reflects the latest in design trends while offering commercial grade levels of performance