C.R. Laurence Australia (CRL) announces the launch of a new website featuring the company’s full range of architectural products.
CRL’s new website, crl-arch.com is an online source of valuable information on architectural products including CRL, U.S. Aluminum, Tajima, Blumcraft and Jackson brand products for architects, designers and specifiers.
Featuring a user-friendly interface with a clear menu, the website showcases hundreds of images of installed projects in both commercial and residential settings as well as useful videos. Visitors can rapidly gain access to product features, benefits, images and specifications to learn more about the CRL range.
Lloyd Talbert, President of C.R. Laurence explains that the new website seeks to address the strong interest in their products from architects and the specification community at large.
Designed to provide visitors with rapid and easy access to information on CRL’s entire range of architectural products, the website organises products by CSI divisions, allowing easy navigation to the product of choice or application.
Key features of the new CRL website:
CRL’s architectural products:
- Downloadable specifications in Word or PDF formats
- Images of installed systems, project galleries and related products
- Engineering and testing reports
- BIM models
- LEED Statement
- Featured videos
- Architectural and Ornamental Metals
- Architectural Railing Systems
- All Glass Door Systems
- Entrances, Storefronts and Curtain Walls
- Frameless Shower Doors and Restroom Partitions
- Hospitality and Display Hardware
- Special Function Windows
- Wall and Corner Protection
C.R. Laurence is a leading global manufacturer and supplier to the glazing, architectural, railing, construction, industrial and automotive industries.