Quietspace® Panel is an innovative acoustic panel product that delivers exceptional reverberated noise control. Made from high-density 100% polyester, Quietspace® Panel is available in 25mm and 50mm thicknesses, designed to absorb 85% and 100% of noise respectively.
Features & Benefits:
Quietspace® Panel comes as lightweight, semi-rigid, easy-to-handle sheets. They are pre-finished, frameless and can be cut on site to fit, avoiding the difficulties associated with fabric-wrapped acoustic panels. Quietspace® Panel can be used on walls or ceilings or framed to create unique modular feature panels.
Quietspace® Panel can be finished with any Quietspace® Acoustic Fabric product, allowing a choice of more than 30 colours and the option of velour or ribbed finishes. It can be custom-printed with any image, colour or pattern or supplied as custom-cut and shaped panels.
A range of finishing kits are also available for use with Quietspace® Panel. Finishing options include extruded edge detail and fixings, PVC end-caps and aluminium frames.
- Standard 2400mm x 1200mm panel size
- Available in 25mm, 50mm 75mm and 100mm thickness
- Standard black or white finish
- Can be manufactured with the option of any of the 38 vertiface colours adhered to the face of the panel
- Made from recycled polyester fibres
- Easy to cut on site
- Outstanding acoustic benefits
- Group 1 fire rated