Australian Security Industry Association Ltd (ASIAL ) is currently seeking registrations of interest from security practitioners wanting to contribute and share their knowledge and expertise at Security 2012.
ASIAL will be glad to receive papers on topics that inspire and which can be shared with other security industry professionals. Those taking part in Security 2010 will:
- Gain exposure to security professionals who seek solutions to the changing environment
- Help build on your profile in the industry; and
- Add to the body of knowledge of the security profession
When applying the following points should be considered:
- The focus area of the presentation
- The target audience of the presentation
- The submission deadline is 31st January 2012
Details of registration as well as submission preparation guidelines are available from the ASIAL website.
ASIAL is a member-based not for profit organisation.