ADIS Automatic Doors provides automatic sliding doors with break-out fittings. The significant features of these doors are as follows:
- Type-tested sliding door system with swing-out fittings
- Designed for the use on escape routes
- Swinging out the leaves in escape direction with adjustable force up to 110N
- Single-leaf and double-leaf design
- With swing-out side panels
- With fixed side panels
- Without side panels
- The low installation height of ADIS BOS is only 135mm tall
- Allows for maximum passage heights and widths.
- Allows easy retrofitting to existing window and facade profiles
The automatic sliding doors with break-out fittings allow cherry pickers and other large portable objects to have easy access. The doors are ideal for use in car show rooms, shopping centres/clubs and other commercial buildings.
NGA-BOS system allows maximum fire egress to assist with fire exit calculation. For buildings, which require maximum exit provision e.g. theatres, public halls and placed of public entertainment and large shopping centres.
The ADIS NGA-BOS emergency egress system is engineered to comply with Australian building code under section D2.19 (b) (v) section D that requires doors to for break open in the direction of travel through out, the full travel of the sliding doors stroke.