The call is out to the nation’s leading designers, suppliers and sustainable building practitioners looking to broadcast their efforts in bettering the Australian built environment.
Nominations are open for the 2016 Sustainability Awards, Australia’s leading showcase of the building projects, products and companies at the forefront of ecologically sustainable design.
Getting involved in the awards is a fantastic opportunity to support and be recognised among the elite group at the forefront of Australia’s sustainable building industry.
The calibre of entrants over the last 10 years speak for themselves, but they also speak to the regard the sector holds the program in. The Sustainability Awards are, and always have been, deeply merit based and according to our feedback, this is something to be truly valued.
All the outstanding entrants to Sustainability Awards are recognised and feature prominently on Australia’s leading independent building and architecture industry website, Architecture & Design, and magazine Infolink| Building Products News. Categories range from small commercial projects and residences right up to the largest and most spectacular of sustainable buildings and product innovations.
HERE ARE SIX REASONS TO ENTER:
- The Sustainability Awards are the longest-running and most prestigious awards program specific to sustainability in Australia’s design and build sector.
- All finalists projects will be featured on leading industry website Architecture & Design and in Infolink|Building Products News magazine.
- The finalists and winners will also feature in widely circulated media releases, with the publicity materials including Awards logos provided for your own company’s use.
- Boost your team’s morale by celebrating their work and exposing it to a large audience for wider recognition.
- Every year major vendors get behind the Sustainability Awards as sponsors, previous sponsors including the Gyprock, Hewlett Packard, Premium Floors, USG Boral, Open Shutters and Covet.
- Building Products News (since 1967) is Australia’s longest-running and most authoritative publication in the field of building products and their application, and the team is committed to making the Sustainability Awards a ‘must’ in everyone’s calendar.