Architects, specifiers, designers, and developers can now access the very latest additions to The Content Corner, Australia’s largest online content and resource library published on Architectureanddesign.com.au
From legislation changes, compliance considerations, right through to product selection and specification, industry professionals can keep abreast of the very latest industry content.
The Content Corner aims to keep industry professionals informed with free, downloadable white papers and guides covering 40+ market segments.
Already hosting hundreds of downloadable whitepapers, the comprehensive library is completely free of charge to access.
This month, nine new whitepapers have been released including:
- Sustainability matters: Achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- The comfort factor: The role of thermal breaks in optimising energy efficiency
- Safety and fall protection mechanisms: A bridge to safer public structures
- Authenticity & versatility: Laying down the facts about engineered timber flooring
- The right side of sustainability: A specifier's guide to side-retention systems
- Practical parking: Choosing the right parking system and ensuring compliance at every stage
- Ensuring safety and compliance with AM-Boss Access Ladders
- Keeping it clean: Water, sanitation and hygiene in healthcare and aged-care environments
- A specifier's guide to hard surfaces: How to balance aesthetic and technical performance with porcelain stoneware
To view all the latest additions to The Content Corner, please visit here