Total Image has a range of cool breeze shirts and polos in both work wear and high visibility range.
The Cool Breeze Range is available in work shirts, high visibility work shirts and polos for both day/ night use.
The Cool Breeze range is made up of lightweight fabric with air flow mesh ventilation cooling system which removes sweat and body heat, perfect for hot summer days.
The Cool Breeze range comes in conventional work wear shirts and in a high visibility range.
The Cool Breeze range includes:
- Lightweight Cotton Shirt -Short Sleeve and Long Sleeve
- HiVis Two Tone Cool-Breeze Shirt -Short Sleeve and Long Sleeve
- Hi Vis Cool-Breeze Close Front Cotton Shirt with 3M Reflective Tape- Long Sleeve
- Hi Vis Two Tone Cool-Breeze Cotton Shirt with 3M Reflective Tape -Short and Long Sleeve
- Hi Vis Cool-Breeze Cotton Shirt with 3M Reflective Tape – Long Sleeve
Some of the main benefits of the Cool Breeze range include:
- SUN Protections UPF 40+ - 50+: Garments are tested for UPF (ultraviolet factor) in accordance with AS/NZS4399:1997. The level of protection varies depending on the fabric and colour of the garment.
- CLASS D High Visibility: Hi Vis garments are manufactured to comply AS/NZS1906.4:1997/Class F and AS/NZS 4602:1992/Class 'D' to meet the requirement of safety standards for day use.
- Class D/N High Visibility: DNC Hi Vis garments are manufactured to comply with AS/NZ1906.4:1997/Class F and AS/NZS 4602:1999/Class 'D/N' to meet the requirements of safety standards for day or day and night uses.
- Cotton: 100% cotton range for a natural feeling garment with anti-static feature.
- Lightweight Fabric: lightweight fabrics as an alternative to regular weight garments.
Features include quicker drying, breathable fabric, and lightweight feel.
The sizing of the range is S-5XL and there are a number of colour options- Navy/Yellow, Orange/Navy, Yellow/Bottle Green, Khaki, Navy, Bottle Green and Orange.