Tarkett Australia specialise in providing a range of flooring products made out of a variety of materials including vinyl, timbers and laminates.
The company’s Wood300 vinyl flooring system is a hygienic, hardwearing and easy to clean flooring product making it particular suited for kitchens.
In order not to compromise aesthetics for easy to clean qualities, the Wood300 vinyl flooring system has the look and feel of real wood. This makes it particularly suitable for blending a kitchen space with the rest of a house which may be timber floored.
Other key benefits and features of the Wood300 kitchen vinyl flooring system include:
- provides strong underfoot comfort
- flooring is quiet
- easy to maintain
- made of quality vinyl which is seven times harder than ordinary vinyl
- has a slip resistant texture
- has a wear layer of 0.30mm
- available in 2, 3 or 4 metre widths
- has a 3mm thickness