It is that time of year again when the summer of cricket is over and we move into the football season.
This being the case it is the perfect time to consider the best way to protect your pitch for the upcoming sporting season.
Dumping soil over cricket wickets is a thing of the past.
Synthetic Grass & Rubber Surfaces has new synthetic grass rubber infilled cricket wicket covers.
There are many advantages such as:
- Reduces the chance of litigation through public injury
- Synthetic grass pitch remains un-damaged throughout the off-season
- Secure, flat and shock absorbing surface lowers the chance of injury to football and soccer players
- Immediate use upon installation
- Minimises trip hazards created from soil collecting around the cricket pitch
- Covers can be removed and stored for use each season