Increasing maintenance costs associated with the upkeep of sports grounds has long been a sore spot for local councils and sports clubs.
The installation of synthetic grass overcomes many obstacles for councils, clubs and players.
The initial outlay for re-surfacing soon pays for itself with the money saved from the reduced maintenance required.
Synthetic grass is available from Synthetic Grass & Rubber Surfaces.
Synthetic grass is suitable for:
- Long jump run-ups
- Hand-ball courts
Attributes of synthetic grass:
- Virtually maintenance free
- Level playing surface reduces risk of injury
- Rapid water drainage
- Less preparation before play
- Player satisfaction guaranteed
- Long lasting surface
- Minimises wear on shoes
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor
- Immune to temperature extremes
- Maximum player comfort and enjoyment
- Dries quickly and is playable when wet
- Resistant to damage
- Any damaged areas are easily repaired
- UV treated polypropylene fibres
- Maintains natural-grass look
- Eliminates weeding, mowing, fertilising, rolling, watering and associated labour cost