Slatted ceiling tiles from Supawood Architectural Lining Systems were used in the refurbishment of BT Finance’s Perth workspace, blending contemporary design with the warmth of weathered timber.
Supatile Slat Driftwood, a range of Lift and Shift panels from Supawood present a unique weathered timber effect that brings warmth and character to a contemporary interior design and allows full access to services above the ceiling. This attractive fit-out, although minimalistic is richly enhanced by the use of Supatile Slat Driftwood.
Geyer used Supatile Slat Driftwood Lift and Shift panels to transform the existing BT Finance Perth workplace into a modern open environment. Designed over several levels to maximise views and natural light, the new fit-out also provides spaces for the staff to increase cooperative interaction with each other and their clients.
Highlights of the Supatile Slat Driftwood slatted ceiling panels installation:
- Clear Vic Ash Driftwood panels placed as features in the ceiling to give a directional feel and visually define areas of the open plan without having to use walls
- The open work space has the shared areas defined by slatted panels on the ceiling
- Ceiling tile system simply lifts out when needed, allowing full access to every part of the ceiling cavity
- Black Driftwood finish panels used in the large reception zone complement the reception desk and spiralling staircase
- Slatted ceiling in the reception area is cleverly positioned with the slats leading towards the reception desk
- Dark colour on the ceiling contrasts against the light marble tiles of the floor