IXL Home announces the launch of a new bathroom ventilation solution for commercial projects designed to connect directly into the building’s central ventilation system.
Tastic Neo Commercial is a three-in-one heat, ventilation and light solution suited for small, medium or large scale projects such as multi-residential apartments, hotels, workplaces, hostels and nursing homes that all have a bathroom ventilation requirement.
Designed to deliver excellent aesthetic as well as functional benefits, the Tastic Neo Commercial ventilation solution references the design principles of contemporary bathrooms with the use of premium quality and durable materials such as aluminium fascias and reflectors, and low iron glass.
Engineered and manufactured locally in Geelong by Australian owned IXL Home through a design collaboration with industrial design group Outerspace Design over a four-year research and development period, the Tastic Neo Commercial bathroom ventilation solution provides an elegant face to existing central ventilation systems.
The multifunctional unit delivers task lighting through a single row of three energy efficient, compact fluorescent 9W gimbal-mounted downlights while the ambient, high quality integrated heat comes from IXL Home’s Halo Heat Technology consisting of tungsten halogen infrared heat lamps that provide a broader spread of heat and the option of additional lighting.
Key features and benefits of Tastic Neo Commercial bathroom ventilation systems:
- Contemporary modern lines and quality materials to meet architectural and design specifications
- Choice of white or silver finish
- Compact and space efficient design allows installation into small ceiling cavities, requiring clearance of only 180mm
- Sits almost flush with the ceiling
- Neo Single with one heat lamp measures 326mm x 462mm
- Long thin infrared heat lamps occupy less space than bulky circular incandescent bulbs
- Backed by a 5-year warranty with a 2-year warranty on heat lamps
- Contemporary and sophisticated aesthetic alternative to unsightly grilles
- Designed in consultation with the A+D community using premium quality, durable materials consistent with A+D specified projects
- Energy efficient light source that doubles as task lighting
- Sampford IXL’s Halo Heat Technology distributes heat over a broader area