Created in France and now available in Australia, Safetyline Jalousie lovure windows offer modern styling, increased functionality and impenetrable security in residential applications.
Easy to install and custom made, there are 10 main reasons to choose Safetyline Jalousie louvre windows for the home:
- Measuring up to 1.4m wide, Safetyline Jalousie louvre windows are the widest available on the Australian market
- Inbuilt security, plus an optional stainless steel rod provide peace of mind when the louvre windows are open on hot summer nights
- Weatherproof seals maximise the energy efficiency of air conditioning
- Able to be motor controlled and integrated with climate control systems or other sensor activated control systems
- Energy saving qualities that keep residents cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Improved soundproofing capable of blocking out noise up 23.5dB
- Complete floor to ceiling capabilities for endless design possibilities
- Internal insect screens to keep insects out and a fresh breeze flowing in
- Sturdy operating mechanism able to withstand the roughest treatment; and
- A large range of design options with glass louvres, aluminium louvres, or a combination of the two for partial privacy while still maintaining light and airflow.
Safetyline Jalousie also provide a seven year warranty on their louvre windows to provide insurance on product defects or faulty workmanship.