Ideal for the technician or engineer working away from their work-bench, RS Components is providing the Hakko 808, a compact all-in-one desoldering tool with high performance.
The Hakko 808 desoldering gun will quickly, efficiently and safely heat and remove solder from circuit boards and components. This is an essential tool for anyone who has to repeatedly repair or rework through-hole circuitry.
The Hakko 808 desoldering gun features a thin, comfortable pistol grip that places the pump and motor above, not inside, the grip. This keeps the vibration is to a minimum and insures that the grip is comfortable for extended use. Thanks to the balance of the grip, delicate tasks are performed with greater ease as the tool can be precisely handled and doesn’t bunch around while the vacuum operates.
The new, miniature, high-performance diaphragm pump is housed in the chamber at the rear of the 808. Pump maintenance is quick and easy-simply remove the cover. If repairs are ever needed, replacement parts are available and inexpensive.
- Tip-to-ground potential difference no greater than 2mV.
- Tip-to-ground resistance no greater than 2 ohms.
- Adjustable temperature control (380°C - 480°C).
- The optional carrying case makes it easy to transport the unit to wherever it is needed
- Comes with 1.0 mm nozzle installed