Oce - Australia is always conscious of being environmentally friendly, by using energy efficient technology within its wide format printing systems to reduce ozone, dust, noise and heat emissions.
Océ Radiant Fusing technology is environmentally recognised through the Energy Star symbolism.
Energy Star technology like Océ Radiant Fusing in TDS monochrome wide format systems, maintains lower operating temperatures.
This means that:
- Toner is fused to the media, rather than rolled on – therefore, there are virtually no paper jams and employees are less likely to be injured
- The machine is quick to heat and quick to cool – so the work area is not exposed to extreme temperatures
- Once printing is complete, the machine automatically goes into sleep mode, which lowers electricity consumption
- No warm up time is needed – the Océ TDS systems are ready to begin printing immediately
- The concentration levels of ozone, styrene and dust from Océ machines are low
The Océ Radiant Fusing technology not only ensures instant behaviour, but also delivers good quality prints