Landmark Products installed one of its steel truss bridges at Toodyay, WA for the Avon River Footbridge that provides a critical pedestrian link from Toodyay District High School to Toodyay town. Over 200 children use the footbridge each day.
Landmark Products reconstituted the old timber piers, and manufactured and installed a 170m x 3m steel superstructure with aluminium barrier panels.
The factory-built Murray steel truss pedestrian bridges offer a strong, lightweight and versatile solution where longer bridge spans are required. The K1105 steel truss bridges feature hot-dip galvanised components that are flat-packed for ease of transport, allowing for cost effective installation in remote or difficult sites.
Landmark pedestrian bridges are supplied with:
- Precision pre-manufactured components and all necessary hardware
- Complete pier and abutment design (subject to geotechnical report)
- Detailed, step-by-step installation instructions
- Professional building application drawings
- Engineer certification
- 10-year structural warranty
- Maintenance guide