Roller shutter doors from Kone Elevators are well suited for use in environments where maximising floor space is essential.
These doors are hung from an overhead frame that is attached to the wall and supported by side piers. This reduces installation times while ensuring optimal available floor space.
Side piers are fitted inside a building to prevent external vehicle damage to these roller shutter doors when they are fully open.
Manually operated or electrically operated and automated, they are available with a wide variety of features and options, such as:
- push button or logic control features
- varying security levels depending on requirements
- a variety of colours and finishes
- remote control units
- vented slat options
- motion detectors
- curtain freefall protection; and
- a variety of locking options.