Kingspan Digital Academy presents a CPD course 'How to Document Rigid Insulation' on Wednesday 30th August 2023.
This presentation will deliver outcomes related to several Competency/s from the National Standard of Competency for Architects 2015 and 2021.
Key learning outcomes:
- Identify types of structures and correctly select appropriate thermal insulation for various applications.
- Outline how you would document various types of insulation to achieve compliant building envelopes.
- Explain the concept of thermal bridging, referencing NZS 4214, AS 4859.2 and their importance in the building envelope.
- Identify points of weakness in the envelope where thermal bridging and condensation may occur across various applications such as walls, floors and roof, and design to mitigate these.
- Explain basic methodologies of condensation management and breathable membranes.
This CPD course comes with a choice of 2 booking options: Live Webinar and Virtual Session. Select your preferred option below.
Register for Live Webinar
Wednesday 30th August, 12.30pm AEST
Click here to register
Book a Virtual or Face-to-Face Session
Click here to book
Estimated time: 1 hour