Doric’s Coronavirus Update – 20th March 2020
Dear Doric Customers,
The Alchin Long Group is committed to providing a safe, healthy and enjoyable environment for all our staff and broader working communities.
We have been actively monitoring and managing risks associated with the outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) for our staff, customers and business partners.
We are committed to continuing to be vigilant about taking precautions and implementing strategies and practices to manage what is a difficult and ever-changing environment. This includes the continued promotion of practicing good health and hygiene measures at all times.
COVID-19: Current Status for our Business
- We have no reported or confirmed cases of COVID-19 relating to our staff at any of our offices.
- We have no planned office or facility closures.
Our Safety and Wellbeing Actions
- Our COVID-19 Response team meets daily to monitor the evolving situation.
- We have implemented many initiatives, including actions identified by State and Federal Governments, and the Department of Health.
- Our main business facility is open and operating as usual.
- Our global supply chain is operating as normal, including our supply partners in China.
- Our regional facilities are currently operating as usual and we have the ability to shift regional distribution capability as required.
- We are pleased that our business and staff already have the capability of working remotely.
- We have made additional investments in our infrastructure to cater for potential increased remote access.
- You will continue to have access to our people via email, telephone or by video conferencing.
- Some ALG staff have been requested to work remotely until further notice.
- Meetings with external parties are being limited and/or conducted via teleconference or web meeting platforms.
- We are restricting international and domestic business travel until further notice.
- Any staff who has returned from countries with a high rate of infection to COVID-19 will self-quarantine at home for 14 days.
- ALG is guided by the Department of Health’s response to the COVID- outbreak.
We do ask that in these difficult business conditions, that you please continue to update us via [email protected] with details regarding any operational changes within your business as a result of COVID–19.
While we are implementing plans to remain operating to our “business as usual” capabilities, the way we work and how we operate will require some rethinking and adjustment so that we can continue to provide a high service level and continuity of business.
As always, thank you for your support.
Nigel Long - CEO