Now available from Doric Products , the Doric Twiin is the first non handed sliding patio door lock to be offered in the Australian market.
Featuring 16mm 316 grade sintered stainless steel tongues, a die cast zinc housing, and six point keeper fixings, the Twiin range of actuator systems offers a high level of security and durability that challenges that of similar products for residential applications.
Key features and advantages of these Doric Twiin sliding patio door locks include:
- two large 316 grade sintered stainless steel tongues offering selectable dead latched or deadlocked security functions
- conformity to BCA egress lever requirements, industry benchmark keeper adjustment of 6mm and standard C4 pin cylinder system
- ability to retro fit more existing patio door locks
- accepts all Doric external pulls
- can be keyed alike
- incorporates an anti crash feature
- modular designs provide an opportunity for custom handle designs
- push/pull actuator operation
- industry standard machining details
The Doric Twiin sliding patio door range encompasses two handle designs:
- DS3030 Timbarra – A sleek and contemporary design incorporating a striking square shape, made from stainless steel for ultimate security and durability
- DS3010 Carey – A sleek, contemporary slimline design with clean lines to ensure there is no protrusion over the glass.
Doric Twiin sliding patio door locks are available in a range of finishes including:
- Satin Chrome
- Black Chrome
- Polished Brass
- Chrome Plate; and a range of
- powder coat finishes.
The Doric Twin™ Sliding Patio Door Locks offer the highest level of security & durability through the use of 316 Stainless Steel. Industry leading design, with the DS3010 Carey (Slimilne – left) & the DS3030 Timbarra (right)