Dock Levellers from DMF International come with hydraulic, air or mechanical power. They have a lift capacity of in excess of 14 tonnes. Dock levellers’ design includes safety hydraulic fuses to prevent free-fall, adjustable operational speed, robust piano hinges, laminated rubber bumpers, and full range toe guards.
DMF Dock Levellers come in three main stock sizes, and in a choice of colours depending on customer requirements. They can also be custom made.
Features of Dock levellers:
- Installation Pit mounted
- Action Electro Hydraulic
- Standard levelling range +/- 300mm
- Power requirements 415V 3 phase (single ph optional)
- Power pack is placed below deck
- Hydraulics hydraulic fail safe, with inverted cylinder for protection. See-thru Hydraulic tank for quick check
- Bumpers laminated rubber bumpers
- Dock levellers have toe guards
- Deck flotation check form hydraulics
- Decking 8mm chequer plate, with positive maintained tilt of 100mm
- Loading lip 450mm lip in 16mm high tensile tread steel, with full length piano hinging. Optional up to 610mm