DesignBUILD Commercial is set to make an exciting return to Perth from the 3rd to 5th November 2010. Hosted at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre, the expo is expected to attract more than 120 exhibitors, with more than 4,000 visitors expected to attend.
Exhibition Manager Steve Horsley explained that the exhibition was a must attend event for industry professionals and trades looking to deliver sustainable and cost efficient design, building and construction projects
A sample of exhibitors set to showcase new, innovative and sustainable products at DesignBUILD Commercial 2010 include:
- Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs – international UK) will showcase the sustainable and innovative, high performance building panels, which are now available in Australia
- Air-Cell Insulations (WA) – clean, fibre-free alternative to conventional bulk fibre insulation
- Rondo Building Services – a market leader in the design and manufacture of suspended ceiling and steel stud drywall systems
- Studor Inventive Technology – complete solution for venting any building’s drainage system
- Enduroshield (WA) – revolutionary permanent non-stick coating for glass, ceramic and tile surfaces
DesignBUILD will be separated into relevant areas so that busy trades and professionals can make a beeline to exhibitors who interest them the most. The free online registration will also ensure easy admittance to the exhibition.
Sections at DesignBUILD Commercial 2010 will include:
- Green Building Zone
- Window and Door Technology
- Construction Tools and Equipment
- Building Technology
- Building Materials
- Plumbing Design
- Urban Landscaping
- Innovation Alley
- Planning Permissions and Development
- A product demonstration stage
- A future home display; and
- The Builder’s Bar
“Our aim is to bring together new technology and ideas for the design, building and construction industries under one roof and we’ve been really selective with criteria for exhibitors to ensure visitors get the best outcome.
“For example, over 80% of exhibitors are Australian companies, all products on show must be available in Australia and they also must meet Australian Building Standards.
“Our aim is to reduce downtime for busy trades and professionals by providing the most informative, inspiring and relevant environment we can.
“This exhibition is designed specifically with the trades and professional in mind – it’s not open to the public and it offers a unique opportunity to gather a variety of information in the most time efficient manner. I urge any trade, professional or business owner to take the time, or allow employees the time, to see the latest available products and applications.
“If there was a better way to be building more energy and cost efficient projects – shouldn’t you and your team know about it?,” he said.
Over the three days of DesignBUILD a series of specifically designed trade seminars will be held, all of which carry CPD points and offer a great opportunity to expand professional development.
More details are available from the DesignBUILD website where free online registration is also available.