Bradford Gold ceiling insulation from Bradford Insulation (CSR) reduces heat transfer through the roof which improves comfort and energy efficiency. Bradford Gold ceiling insulation is made from glasswool and can reduce energy heating bills and cooling by up to 45%.
Batts are available in a range of R-values allowing customers to choose the level of insulation that best suits whatever application.
Other benefits and features of Bradford Gold ceiling insulation include:
- Keeps homes warmer in winter and cooler in summer
- Ideal for installation between ceiling joists for maximum effect
- Reduction in greenhouse gas emissions
- Low in allergens
- Compliant with the highest Australian insulation standards
- Environmentally sound, made from up to 80% recycled content
- Guaranteed to last the life of a home
For quality, durable and effective ceiling insulation, Bradford Gold from Bradford Insulation (CSR) is a clear choice.