Equipment hire specialist Coates Hire has added a powerful range of 4 wheel drive site dumpers to their fleet.
Available in 6 tonne and 9 tonne payload capacities, the highly productive 4 wheel drive site dumpers are ideal for moving material around confined job sites that cannot be accessed by tipper trucks.
The two site dumper models are suitable for dumping into trenches and tight spots, and allow easy manoeuvring around the site.
Key features of Coates Hire’s site dumpers:
- Low ground pressure tyres allow operation in extremely soft boggy ground
- Pivoting centre hitch keeps all 4 wheels on the ground even over rough terrain
- Hydraulically operated 180-degree rotating skip bin can dump in front or either side of the machine
- Easy to drive Powershift 4 speed forward/reverse transmission
- 6t model is 2135mm wide and 9t is 2440mm wide
- Fitted with certified ROPS protection and sun/rain shade
- Optional Level 1 FOPS shade also available