Cedar Sales Screening and Square Dressed solutions in Western Red Cedar are durable and versatile. Western Red Cedar’s durability and strength make it ideal for internal and external screening and fencing. Outstanding physical properties, such as the ability to span relatively long distances and retain strength and stability, as well as the ability to withstand hot or damp conditions, make Western Red Cedar the obvious choice.
What sets Cedar Sales screening and square dressed timbers apart?
- Perfect for all screens, fences and partitions
- Wide variety of sizes and lengths available
- Benefit from the strength, stability and weather-resistant properties of Western Red Cedar
Quality dressed timbers
- Can be used for all screens, fences and partitions
- Outstanding quality, machining accuracy, grain and size variations
- Can be purchased at exact lengths required
Quick and easy dividers
- Create beautiful dividers for screens, fences or partitions
- Save time and effort with profiles that are specially moulded for use in screens and fences
- Different spacing options available if required (upon request)
Design and function in fencing
- Extremely stylish and naturally sturdy and weather resistant
- Flat blades and aerofoil blades now available for external screening applications
- Blades can be requested as vertical or angled for a more striking effect
- Certified green products for a sustainable solution
- All Cedar Sales Western Red Cedar screening products are certified FSC® or PEFC accredited
- All Cedar Sales raw Western Red Cedar has received the prestigious GreenTagCertTM GreenRate Level A – an extremely high standard
- Majority of Cedar Sales screening products have also attained GreenTagCertTM Certified Platinum Ratings – an Australian first!