Leading bathroom fittings and fixtures supplier Caroma is supporting the elderly and people living with mobility issues with a new range of toilet armrests.
Caroma has extended its range of bathroom products with the launch of the specifically designed armrests, now available with the Caroma Opal II Easy Height, Caravelle Easy Height and Care 800 toilet suite ranges. The stainless steel armrests deliver a high level of comfort and support to the elderly or those with restricted movement.
Developed with durability and flexibility in mind, the Caroma armrests are integrated into the toilet suite design, reducing installation costs by eliminating the need for a structural wall.
Ms Jennifer Krenich, Marketing Manager (Sanitaryware & Baths) explains that the new armrests have been introduced to address the needs of the elderly and those with restricted movement, providing a solution that makes life a little easier for this segment.
Key features of Caroma toilet armrests:
- Stainless steel arms provide superior quality and strength
- Ergonomic hand grips incorporated for maximum comfort and allow for easy access to the toilet roll holder
- Integrated locking mechanism enables armrests to be locked in both up and down positions for added safety
- Withstands a system load of 160kg of downwards force
- All armrest compatible toilet suites can be fitted with a Caroma backrest to provide high level of comfort and support
- Seven-year warranty for Caroma armrest and backrest