Vandal resistant fittings from Britex were installed at the new Jellicoe Park Amenities Block that was built to replace the existing facility.
The new Jellicoe Park Amenities Block is part of Bayside Council’s $1.5 million operational plan for 2016-2017. The existing amenities building was outdated and rundown, and needed to be upgraded to be better accessible to the community. Jellicoe Park is a sports field located on Park Parade in Pagewood.
Commissioned by Bayside Council, BKA Architecture worked with the Britex NSW project team to specify a broad range of sanitary fittings for the redesigned Jellicoe Park Amenities Block. The vandal resistant certified Britex sanitary fixtures are constantly specified for public amenities, and are a popular and reliable option for Council applications.
Britex fixtures supplied for this project include:
- Britex stainless steel vandal resistant surface mounted ‘Joey’ range baby change table (BTX-09-013)
- Britex Grandeur Pan (PG) with black vandal resistant toilet (SVRC-B) seat, paired with a 6/3 litre in-wall pneumatic cistern with low profile standard buttons (FIW-S)
- Britex stainless steel accessible toilet suite (PTSD) with navy vandal resistant toilet seat (SVRC-N)
- Britex stainless steel accessible hand basin (HBDA) complete with compliant time flow lever tapware (TW-9103), 300mm wide stainless steel shelf (SHELF-S) and 450x1000mm compliant stainless steel polished mirror (SMIR)
- Anti-vandal concealed coat hooks (BTX-10-036)
- Deluxe timed flow vandal resistant pillar taps (TW-9201)