BildaVoid Concrete Voidforming Systems offers Cellular panels that are manufactured from recycled corrugated cardboard.
The interior is composed of partition cells for strength. The outer sleeve is constructed from selected corrugated cardboard giving enhanced point load bearing strength.
Benefits of BildaVoid Cellular panels:
- Load bearing capacity of approximately 5,370kg per m²
- Panel size; 1100mm X 1100mm which fit neatly on to pallets with no over hang
- BildaVoid Cellular void form panels can be supplied assembled or unassembled for ease of transport
- Can be cut with a hand saw on site to facilitate installation
- Light weight and easy to handle
- Can be used to displace concrete volume where reduction in weight or cost is a consideration
- BildaVoid Concrete Voidforming Systems hold a patented controlled decomposition system
- Environmentally friendly